vrijdag 4 februari 2011

New Balance 576 Crooked Tongues Special Edition

I've posted about these about a year ago and I finally had the opportunity to get my hands on 2 of the 4 colourways. Like I mentioned back then it was very hard hard to get a pair in this size when they released, but to still be able to get two pair in dead stock condition 6 years later was a very pleasant surprise.




These New balance 576's were released in 2004 in a special collaboration with Sneaker website Crookedtongues.com. There were only 50 pairs released per colourway, so the chances to get a pair were very limited. Even now it is still hard to track down any pictures or solid info on the release it self. Therefore I've tried to re-create the colourways in Photoshop templates from the picture that I have from the book 'Sneakers: The Complete Collectors' Guide.





Geen opmerkingen: